Purchasing an investment or rental property is a great way for investors to:
- add additional income to their retirement.
- build equity to help increase their net income.
- take advantage in tax considerations.
- increase resale value by investing in property maintenance.
Since April 19th 2010, Canadians are required to have at least a 20% down payment on a rental property purchase.
- Fixed, Variable and Adjustable Rate Mortgages Permitted
- Great Interest Rates
- Borrow up to a Maximum 80% of the Value of the Property for 1-4 Unit Properties
- Extended Amortizations: up to 30-years
- The Interest Portion of Rental Property Mortgage Payments may be Tax Deductible
If you are interested in becoming a property investor, feel free to give me a call today to get started at (306) 221-2373.